Lately; Christmas Time

December 26, 2012


Lately...

JarGift1
For Jenny

JarGift2
For Abby

JarGift3
For Meg

JarGift4
Fits right in on Jenny's Desk

ChristmasNails1
Christmas Sweater Nail Art, Left Hand

ChristmasNails2
Both Hands, excuse the right's messiness!

SnowEyes
Maryam's snow coated eyelashes

Frosting
Frosting before it was put in piping bags.

Cookies1
Sugar Cookies

Cookies2
Gingerbread Men and Women (and yes 2nd row 4th in on the right is Coco Chanel..)

Kitten
cutest little kitten

Apple
apples, apple cider, rosemary bread toast

Socks
Socks from AE that I got about two years ago.

ChristmasCrackers
Christmas Crackers from England

For gifts for my roommates, I decorated chocolate filled mason jars to fit their personalities.
I painted my nails Christmas Sweater patterns.
Spent time in the snow, so beautiful, there isn't any in Boston yet, but there is so much here in Maine!
I made and decorated gingerbread and sugar cookies to give as gifts (and eat of course!).
Played with Hannah's adorable new kitten.
Drank apple cider and ate rosemary bread toast.
I have been literally living in Fair Isle and Striped Warm Socks. (I have about a dozen pairs)
And at Christmas Dinner we popped open Christmas Crackers from England.


I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season, filled with people they love.

xoxo

1 comment

  1. Hi :)
    I love the picture of Maryam's snow coated eyelashes. It is very creative!
    Have a nice Sunday,
    KRISTIN

    http://www.chicandcasual.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.