New Years Eve

December 31, 2012

Champagne on my visit to France this year
2012. A year full of ups and downs. I learned so much about my self this year, and had so many new experiences. 

Highlights include;
-Graduating High School
-My unforgettable trip to Europe with Clara
-Taking some of my beautiful friends Senior Photos
-Starting over and starting College in Boston
-And of course, starting blogging!

2013.
In 2013 there are a few things I am aiming for.
-I want to be happier, spend more time on learning to be happy with my self.
-Improve my Film Photography
-Take more Senior Photos and Portraits for Friends and Family
-Do more DIY projects (and post them here!)
-Continue blogging and improving on Infinite Style

Have a wonderful evening everyone, have fun and be safe! Best wishes for the new year!

xoxo

9 comments

  1. Cheers babe!!! Loves it and wishing you a fab new 2013 year! I've just did a "tutorial" post on the three main ways to work the shoulder bag strap + outerwear style, tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/the-strap-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year !! hope you had a lovely NYE!


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Best Wishes to you as well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your resolutions!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.