Vibe To My Beat

July 16, 2013

graffiti 1

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this ^  if you don't, you are missing out; @juliettelaura

graffiti 2

graffiti 3

graffiti 4

OOTD; lace shorts, Zara. crop top, PacSun. opal rings, Vintage. double stone ring, Urban Outfitters. silver band, Forever 21. hair chalked hair, DIY coming soon.

graffiti 5

graffiti 6

graffiti 7

graffiti 8

graffiti 9

graffiti 10

graffiti 11

graffiti 12

graffiti 13

graffiti 14

graffiti 15

graffiti 16

graffiti 17

The other day I spent an afternoon in Portland (Maine). During the summers when I'm away from Boston, this is my little dose of city. I had delicious Mexican food and a Prickly Pear Margarita (I'm such a girl) at Zapoteca, so good. I seriously suggest it. Later lemonade from a cute little cafe (that I can't remember the name of..), and Madagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream from Mt. Desert Ice Cream. It is a specialty ice cream shop with the most interesting flavors, so naturally I went for Vanilla (but hey! it's vanilla bean, sooo not boring.. right?). I love days filled with delicious food! Portland is the coolest mini city. The people are so so unique and it has such an upbeat culture. This graffiti wall is spread out on three different walls in the heart of the Old Port. My favorite part of Portland. Also, first attempt at hair chalking (I've wanted to for like a year and a half), and I love it! Be sure to check back or follow on Bloglovin' for a DIY.

xo, Stay Infinite

33 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! They not only capture the clothing very well, but it makes the whole shoot look so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been to Maine before but I've been planning to, is it fun?! whats there to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the location :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice photoshoot! Full of colours!!! :)

    believeinforestmagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been over to that side of the pond but i'd love to one day! I love that you chose this place for your backdrop, very funky! I also really love those shorts <3 perfect!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so pretty! I love those shorts and the top is great too. Thanks for sharing!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shorts are perfect! xx

    http://pinkbirdstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit Juliette ^^ Your lace shorts are super pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great outfit, I love your shorts!!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your lace shorts and ombre hair! super sweet and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely cute outfit! Love the shorts!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool background! Great outfit too :)

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved you blog! waiting for you hair dye tips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love lace shorts!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great lace shorts !!!! love the colour of the top

    Style and paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit, perfect for summer. love those shorts.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

  17. AMAZING!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!
    xoxo
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving your manicure and that beautiful ring on your pointer finger next to the thumb ring.

    Jo

    Peonies and American Honey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shorts are TOO amazing. I've always wanted to visit Portland, OR but now it looks like Ill have to visit Portland, ME sometime too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the shorts :D The colours in the photos are so delicious.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the shorts & rings!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the comment my dear!
    you truly look amazing and your body ist nearly perfect. love it!

    www.justorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute shorts and that wall behind you in the last pic is amazing!!

    Em K



    Win a pair of Manitobah Moccasins!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Are those curls natural? Love the entire look, perfect for summer! :)
    I'd love if you checked out my blog :)
    Halfway to Harmony
    xoxo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      And yes! The curls are 100 percent natural!

      Delete
  25. lovely look!cool hair!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice hair! I Love the short!

    www.lilyzab.wix.com/lilyzab

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why do your outfits have to be so flawless? I can't bear to look at them anymore! Just kidding haha! The blue dip-dye really suits you!

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your outfit sweetie.x You look amazing! Love your shorts:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely outfit you have on your blog. Check out my website also too www.onlinebestproducts.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.