Sustainable Christmas Wrapping with Aurate

December 26, 2017

Sustainable Wrapping on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Minimal Boho Christmas on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas with Aurate on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Wrapping with Lack of Color on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Sustainable Wrapping on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Boho Christmas Wrapping on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Aurate Bracelet on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Wrapping with Aurate on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Dried Orange Slices on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Dried Orange Slices and Eucalyptus on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas Wrapping on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Boho Minimalist Christmas on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Christmas wrapping with reused Whole Foods bags, bakers twine, raffia (leftover from a failed DIY project), dried oranges, and eucalyptus. Didn't have time to hand make all of my gifts this year, but
I sure did remember to SHOP LOCALLY and WRAP SUSTAINABLY.

Also can we talk about this Aurate bracelet for a moment?!?!!???! I think I am officially a bracelet person. Since I have just about covered the real estate on my fingers and neck, might as well cover my wrists too! I love the gold and black pairing. And it is adjustable since it can fit any wrist.

Full disclosure- Aurate sent me this bracelet. But as always, I only partner with brands that I feel fit. Aurate is a pretty great brand. They believe "you shouldn't have to choose between high quality, fair pricing, and doing good". Fine jewelry, real gold- and lord knows I have enough faux. Made with the best materials that are held to high ethical and environmental standards. All handmade and fairly priced. Without ridiculous markups. Aurate also gives back through Literacy Programs in NYC. A brand that is sustainably made, with quality materials, and that gives back? Sign me up.

Shop the bracelet I'm wearing, here!

Follow along on Instagram and Bloglovin'!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.